Digital Marketing Coordinator with Graphic Design Skills
Here’s your chance to join our fresh & fabulous home décor company. We have an immediate requirement to fill the role of Digital Marketing Coordinator. Reporting to the Creative Director, the Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for maintaining and managing the look and feel, content and functionality of the Abbott (B2B) website, and the company’s online presence through various B2C sites, Social Media and Paid Advertising. You will also be responsible for manipulating a large number of images and creating other design projects with the senior graphic designer and/or Creative Director.
A strong eye for detail, a creative edge and a passion for the gift/home décor/fashion industry are a strong asset.
Abbott Website – Keep the site looking “pretty”. Products come and go regularly. You will need to keep the categories and sub-categories relevant by moving products around, adding and removing subsections, and creating themed subsections regularly. You will be managing all web pages and keeping the website up to date. Therefore, you should have an interest in home décor and design to be comfortable in this position. Additional responsibilities include:
- Setting up and managing Google Ads and other PPC advertising as required
- Image manipulation – clean images, add shadows, combine images, etc.
- Overseeing all aspects of the B2B e-commerce website (WordPress)
- Managing B2C Shopify website, updating inventory and other aspects of the B2C project(s), communicating with a 3rd party
- Publishing new products during launches
- Updating web images, categories, brands on a regular basis
- Monitoring accuracy of product inventory published on the site
- Optimizing SEO
- Troubleshooting issues encountered by users
- Creating digital catalogues linked to web products
- Managing content on social media accounts, with the goal of increasing engagement
- Developing social media ad campaigns
- Reviewing analytics
- Providing customers with Hi-res images
- Managing Virtual Showroom on web and creating product tags
- WORDPRESS! You must be very comfortable understanding and using WordPress.
- InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Excel (working with large sets of data, imports and exports for web)
- Social media platforms including Instagram, Youtube, and Facebook, in addition to Planoly/Hootsuite
- SEO, Yoast SEO for WordPress
- PPC – Google Ads (Search, Display, Shopping), Facebook Business Manager
- Shopify, Google Analytics, Hotjar
- Excellent English writing skills including grammar and punctuation. French language an asset but not required.
- Self-motivated professional who takes ownership of his/her work, and works well in a team environment.
- Organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines is mandatory.
Please forward resume and cover letter outlining your interest in this position directly to Christina Loison, Creative Director: email@example.com