Terms and Conditions
Please note that Abbott sells to trade only. By signing the New Account form, you are stating that you are an owner of a valid retail business and that your purchases are for re-sale purposes only.
- Minimum opening order for new accounts is $300.00 net cost. Re-orders must have a minimum order value of $100.00.
- Method of payment for New Accounts is VISA or MasterCard only. The charges will be processed once the shipment has left our warehouse.
- Accounts inactive for an 18 month period will automatically be closed. Re-activating an account will be subject to the above conditions.
- It is the responsibility of each customer to ensure all billing, shipping and contact information is current.
- Purchases and/or changes on orders or to any account information should only be made by the authorized contacts listed on file. Only these contacts will be granted entry into the Abbott Showroom.
- Abbott may at any time request a copy of a current business license.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices are wholesale prices in Canadian or US dollars, depending on store location.
- Prices do not include taxes.
- Availability of product is not guaranteed nor does Abbott offer exclusivity to any retailer.
- Backorders under $75.00 are cancelled automatically.
- All orders are subject to freight charges.
- Abbott reserves the right to use our discretion as to the carrier to be used on any shipment. Freight charges are based on location, weight and dimension of shipment. If you prefer an alternate carrier, please provide your carrier details and account number at the time of ordering.
- Orders for U.S. customers are shipped via United Parcel Services FOB Buffalo, NY.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUSED OR UNDELIVERABLE SHIPMENTS
- We make every effort to honour requests for cancellations for regular orders that are not part of a pre -booking program. However, if the shipment has already left our warehouse when the cancellation request is made, it will be subject to a 25% restocking charge (minimum $40.00) plus all shipping costs incurred.
- Any refused or undeliverable shipments are subject to a 25% restocking charge (minimum $40.00) plus all shipping costs incurred. Future shipments will then be on a pre-paid basis only.
We will gladly authorize returns for damaged or defective merchandise within 10 days from the date your shipment is received. All returns must be authorized through our Customer Service Department. Any unauthorized returns will be refused. Damaged or defective merchandise must be sent back with a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA #) provided by an Abbott Customer Service Representative. This number must appear on the outside of each carton being returned. Returned merchandise that has been used, altered, ticketed or exceeds the 10 day policy will not be processed for replacement or credit. All returned merchandise must be in its original packaging. Any merchandise sent back to Abbott that is not damaged or defective will be subject to a 25% restocking charge ($40.00 minimum) plus all shipping costs incurred.
APPLICABLE FOR U.S. CUSTOMERS ONLYCriminal penalty for falsifying information. Due to compliance with U.S Federal laws, please insure that all information provided is correct. Willfully falsifying information may subject you to criminal penalties including fines and/or imprisonment. Under penalties of perjury, I certify that the number shown on this form is my correct tax identification number.