There are two ways to download images with your order.
A. Right-click on the image you want to download on the product page, select "Save image as", and save the image to your desktop. This is a good option for downloading individual images.
B. It is possible to batch download all of the product images that are associated with a single order by following these steps:
- Go to My Dashboard (after logging into your account)
- Go to Orders/Invoices
- Go to either View Orders or View Invoices
- Select on an order, a cart, or an invoice and then open it
- Click on the icon of the cloud with the arrow at the top right of the page
By clicking on this icon, all the images for the order/cart/invoice should download to your desktop as a single stuffed file. Open this file and all of the product images should be there.
C. Open a product page and click on the cloud icon at the bottom left corner of the page - this will allow you to download all the images for a particular product at once as a stuffed file. Once this file has been downloaded, it will need to be "unstuffed" in order to access all the images.
- Please ensure that you have entered the correct password. Passwords are case-sensitive
- If you just received your log-in credentials, please wait a few hours for your log-in to become valid
- If you do not have a business account with us, please make sure to register on our site
- Please make sure to check the Terms and Conditions box
- Ensure that all items in your cart have quantities above zero
- Double-check that you have selected the ship-to address
- If any promotion/pre-booking program is on, please ensure that you include the promo code or details in the comments section of the order.
- Please make sure that the Required Date has the format day/month/year and it should be minimum one day in the future .
To make changes to your account information, such as your address, name, or contact information, please email all of the information to be updated, including your company name and phone number, to email@example.com.
Tracking can be found at the bottom of your invoice. If you don’t see your tracking number there, your order may have shipped with another carrier and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email the claim request to email@example.com, including your company name and phone number, order/invoice number, the product codes, and the reason for the claim. Please attach pictures if possible.
Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our new permanent showroom is located at 6900 Airport Rd at the International Centre, Hall 1 in Mississauga ON, Canada. Suite 222 on the second floor.
Warehouse location is 545 Trethewey Dr Toronto ON. Order pick up only at Trethewey location. Call 1-800-263-2955 to schedule a pick up appointment. The Trethewey showroom is temporarily closed.
We welcome retailers to come and see us in person.
US showroom – AmericasMart Building 2, #696A Atlanta Georgia. Call for an appointment.
Yes. Browse or search thousands of products on the website – view by category, collection, or type your search into the search bar.
We’re constantly adding exciting new releases so check back regularly!